- In the Dashboard, is there a way to make the graphs dynamic by allowing the users to input their parameters on run time such as date range, device Id, etc? Are the graphs printable?
- Are all dashboard accessible to all users? Is there a way to limit the dashboard accessible for a user?
- If I deleted a device which has a dashboard attach to it, what will happen to the graphs?
- Based on the technical document, only the System Admin can create organization, how can we assign someone as System Admin? How can we add application to an oragnization?
- I want to create an application for multiple clients using the WISE-PaaS platform, how will I design the application to make each client independent from each other? Is WISE-PaaS capable of creating UI for each client? How?
- In configuring the notifications, is there a way to group the users and control the notifications based on the alarm's severity?
- I suppose we can use the WISE-PaaS API and build our own UI and/or create supporting database aside from the existing PostgreSQL and MongoDB, can you confirm that this is possible? Do you have sample code for calling the APIs?
- Is there a way to customize the notification messages?
- How do we create SRP and use it in our application?
- When can we have a run through of WISE-Paas development?