WISE-PaaS EDU site SSO portal: https://portal-sso-ensaas.education.wise-paas.com/
Participants will receive an activation email, please follow the instructions to activate your account.
After login into SSO, please click on “console” on the top right of the web page.
After entering Management Portal, Select “Router Management” at the left menu and click on “Ingress” to enter the namespace of your team. You will see the list of the app Advantech provide.
Each team has a workspace and namespace, e.g For team1’s workspace is named as innoworks1, please check if your members are in the right team.
- DB secret: The database credentials that Apps use, can create new collections and tables to store your data during the competition.
- Store the data upload to Datahub nodes
- Using tools like Robo3T or Compass to access MongoDB, check the tutorials on the forum for more information.
- Store Datahub and Dashboard configuration
- Using pgadmin and dbeaver to access PostgreSQL, check the tutorials on the forum for more information.
- DataHub MQTT broker connection credentials, connect to transfer or monitor data to the cloud, check the tutorials on the forum for more information.
Attention: Please DO NOT edit the collections and table that are auto-create by Apps, editing may cause error or data loss of the app.
- Blob secret
- Blob connection credentials
- Use S3 Browser to connect, the tutorial is posted on the forum.
- AIFS Instance URL
- The URL to your team’s AIFS.
- AutoML Instance URL
- The URL to your team’s AutoML.
- Advantech provides online courses and certificates for participants to enroll, and signup at IoT academy for the course.
- Course brief introduction and suggestions
- WISE-PaaS Core Level 1:
- WISE-PaaS Core Level I (WP_T100499)
- Provides a brief introduction of WISE-PaaS to first-time users.
- WISE-PaaS Core Level 2:
- WISE-PaaS Core Level II (WP_T200507)
- Learning how to upload data from edge devices to the cloud, and visualize data.
- WISE-PaaS Core Level 3:
- WISE-PaaS Core Level III (WP_T300405)
- Learning more advanced methods of visualization.
- WISE-PaaS Developer Level 1:
- WISE-PaaS Developer Level I (WP_T400404)
- For the participant who has programming skills, use containers and Kubernetes to deploy your own app to WISE-PaaS.
- WISE-PaaS AIFS:
- AI Development Service- WISE-AIFS Level I (WP_T700409)
- For the participant who has AI development skills, using AIFS to train AI models and integrate into WISE-PaaS services.
- WISE-PaaS Core Level 1:
- To share the knowledge and communicate with other participants, if you’re facing any issues or want to consult for using the apps, please create a post in the forum, the support engineers at Advantech will answer your questions.
- If facing account related issues(e.g Can’t log in or permission denied), please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail: [innoworks] AccountIssues-YourTeamName-YourAccountName
- Please briefly describe the issue and attach the screenshot or provide the URL if necessary.