Advantech Gateway 2484G - Technical support

WISE-PaaS Advantech Gateway 2484G is a compact IoT gateway solution provided by Advantech.
Can somebody help me my few doubts with the gateway and edgelink studio setups.:

1. I have 2484G gateway as well as edge link studio setup . In edge link studio there is an option to add cloud connectivity.
    I implemented my solution , created io tags and linked. After i tried to upload few tags to Azure cloud and provided necessary setting…

As per the datasheet GW-2484G work as an iot edge device and insist of configure iot edge runtime . But the messages which are receiving on azure iot hub from io tags configured via edgelink studio is not from the edge framework…

Not sure how the io tags configured via edgelink studio reach on cloud without edge framework. It is not mentioned any of the protocols or anything. Please let me know any method to route it through iot edge framework…

I have not configured any iot edge modules in device and it has only edgeAgent and edgeHub. But the system messages receiving on hub end…