How to use the WISE-PaaS Blob service
Blob service Introduction
- Support S3 API (S3 Compatible Storage)
- Stores files for AIFS, AutoML training. e.g Images or Jupyter Notebook code files.
- Stores models trained by AIFS.
- AIFS can directly connect to blob by credentials to access training files.
- Download S3 Browser: Download S3 Browser. Amazon S3 Client. Windows Client for Amazon S3.
- Using credentials like Endpoint, AccessKey and SecretKey to connect to blob
- Credentials will provide by Advantech
- Select S3 Browser → Accounts → Add New Account
- Account Type select S3 Compatible Storage
- REST Endpoint fill in blob secret’s External Host (Including port number)
- Access Key ID and Secret Access Key:
- Access Key ID → accessKey
- Secret Access Key → secretKey
- Uncheck the “Use secure transfer (SSL/TLS)” options
Create Bucket and upload files
- Buckets are the place to store objects in the blob, think of it as a file folder.
- Click the “New bucket” in S3 Browser and name the bucket.
- Drag-and-drop the file into the S3 browser to upload files
- Please don’t upload files that are not related to this program.
- The files on the blob service will be deleted after the program, please backup the files uploaded to the blob service.